ABBA亦算是我們年輕時喜愛的一個合唱團,他們多首歌曲如:”Dancing
Queen”,”Money Money Money”,”SOS”,”I Have A Dream”…等,都是大家耳熟能詳的歌曲。當時我較喜歡其中的兩首歌”Fernando”及”The Winner Takes It All”。喜歡這兩首歌曲,純粹是喜歡它的旋律及曲調,並沒有太細究它的歌詞。
2008年,《媽媽咪呀》電影上演,我基於一個懷舊的心情去看這部電影,當電影演唱到”The Winner Takes It All”這首歌時,我才驚訝發現到原來這首歌還有一個深沉的背景在裡面。就是當你面對到一個過去不管是在事業、感情或生活上,曾經”打敗”過你的人時,你要如何面對他?也可以換說是,你如何面對一個讓你受過挫折和創傷的人?
“The Winner Takes It All”這首歌在中文版往往翻譯成「勝者為王」,其實照字面上翻譯也就是「贏者全拿」。一個失敗者要如何演唱出這種痛苦不堪的心聲,坦白說以前在聽ABBA的歌聲中,我並沒有感受到,反倒覺得她們只是用歌藝(聲)在演唱這首歌曲。但在電影中,我卻看到梅莉史翠普(Meryl Streep)是在用表情、眼神、手勢…等豐富的肢體語言,來詮釋這首歌,而且,她也實在詮釋的太好了,把這首歌的內涵和精義,都做了最完美的表現。
The winner takes it all ABBA
I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser standing small beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain
But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all...
沒有留言:
張貼留言
謝謝您的留言。